Pipe and Pile Diagram
Innovating at every opportunity, OSPIPE is the pioneer for foundation projects involving both pipes and sheet piles.
Find out why our sheet piles can withstand such high lateral forces.
The pipe and pile combined wall system combines the best of both worlds from OSP’s foundation steel solutions: the primary pipe element being used to take the brunt of lateral force from soil and water, while having the shorter and lighter sheet piles to stabilise local soil mass between primary piles and transfer load.
The result? An effective weight foundation solution that handles high lateral force and vertical bearing capacity with ease.
Marina Coastal Expressway, Singapore
• Temporary retaining combined-wall for road tunnel construction
• AZ sheet piles and Pipe piles supplied
• Additionally supplied C9 connectors and driving shoes
• Hydraulic vibrodrive driving machine used to install sheet piles
Saipem Karimun Island Yard, Indonesia
• Quay Wall built using pipe pile and sheet pile combination
• Supplied more than 7000 metric tonnes of AZ sheet piles and pipe piles
• Provided value-added coating, C9 connectors and driving shoes necessary
Get in touch with our team to receive expert technical consultation on which combination works best for you.
error: Content is protected !!